Saturday 10 May 2014

Mein, Narendra Damodardas Modi…….! (Part-1)

(Representational Picture: Courtesy-Google Images)

So, that glorious moment in the life of ‘Vadnagar Boy’will arrive at last! Well feeling baffled? There is no need to be so. Shriman Narendra Modi has already conquered Delhi with the clear victory / majority on his side. No this is not a political forecast or a cruel joke (for my congress friends) but it’s true. 

In the next few days we will see a ‘proud Gujarati’ swearing in as a prime minister of this great nation, i.e. Bharat. But, how? that eternal question we are facing for last one year, how will it happen? As we are approaching  to the last phase of general elections-2014 now I could safely analyze the political situation & answer all these questions.

Indian political scenario has always remained unpredictable(barring some aperent elections) & interesting.The enthusiasm of political leaders,karyakartaz & “mango people” is a part of this long prevailing Indian democratic system.After independence our nation has seen major political changes in these last 67 years.emergence of major,minor,regional political parties,hunger for power, eye & heart catching slogans shouting,corruption and so on…but still power of democracy has remained intact, especially this  historical general election has proved it.

I know I may get labeled after this political analysis on BJP+ (NDA’s) victorious emergence in this general election, but I don’t mind all these labels as I can see the winds of change are blowing to uproot 128 years old congress & its allies.

There are many reasons to believe why Shriman Modi is coming to power. I would analyze each one by one, but some “Aankdebazi” first.As per my analysis based on ground reports,talks with people of all strata from  a few states,detailed history of concerned state’s political scenario & of course close observations of election propaganda of the major political forces.

As per my observation NDA will win around 285-290 seats and enjoy comfortable majority. Leading party BJP may get around 230-235 seats .As far as Gujarat,home pitch of Shriman Modi is concerned BJP may win 21-22 seats by sweeping congress down to dust.I know I am not a soothsayer but being a political analyst it becomes my humble duty to analyze situation rightly.In the part -2 I will analyze my logic behind NDA’s forcasted victory with facts & figures,till then aavjo,take care…


000000000000000000000000000000000

No comments:

Post a Comment